What are the symptoms of COVID 19?
- Symptoms can range from mild to severe.
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
- The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure:
- Shortness of breath
How do I protect myself and my family from catching the virus?
People can help protect themselves from respiratory illness with everyday preventive actions.
- Social Distance – stay at least 6 ft away from others.
- Stay home.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (i.e., doorknobs, handles, remote controls).
CBO One Pager FINAL 4-14-20 SPANISH
Your use of this website, including posting comments will not create an attorney-client relationship. You should neither act nor refrain from acting based on information obtained from this site. None of the information contained on this site is privileged or confidential. The information contained on this site does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this firm or any of its lawyer, employees, or client. This information present on this website is based upon the law of the State of California.
Image already added