Project First Step
Workshop For Unrepresented DV Survivors
How To Request A Restraining Order
Every Wednesday 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. B. F. Fisk Courthouse
Call 559-457-4952 TO REGISTER
You can request a Domestic Violence Restraining Order or Elder Abuse Protective Order from the court if you need:
- Protection from being physically or sexually abused, threatened, stalked, or harassed by someone in a close relationship
- Protection for others such as family or household members of the protected person
Learn the following Who qualifies for the Restraining Order? How the Restraining Order helps you.
- How to complete the Request for an Order and preparing your declaration.
- How to file and serve the paperwork.
- How to make your appearance in court.
For further information contact:
Justice For Families Project and Project First Step at the Courts at (559) 457-4952 or rmcdougallsmith@FRESNO.COURTS.CA.GOV
CCLS Pro Bono Program at (559) 570-1274 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of this website, including posting comments will not create an attorney-client relationship. You should neither act nor refrain from acting based on information obtained from this site. None of the information contained on this site is privileged or confidential. The information contained on this site does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this firm or any of its lawyer, employees, or client. This information present on this website is based upon the law of the State of California.
Image already added