CCLS and LAAW Present: The Central California Worker’s Rights Clinic
5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Clinic is held every third Tuesday of the
Month from 5:30-7:30pm except in December.
Pre-register for this virtual clinic by calling our Legal Advice Line at (800) 675-8001
Clinic helps workers with problems such as:
· Minimum wage and overtime violations
· Failure to pay for work performed
· Refusal to grant meal and rest breaks
· Workplace discrimination based upon race, national origin, gender, pregnancy, disability, language proficiency and immigrant status
· Unemployment compensation filings and appealsWRC Flyer- Clients
CCLS Y LAAW PRESENTAN A LA
Clínica para los Derechos del Trabajador
DE CALIFORNIA CENTRAL
De 5:30 p.m. a 7: 30 p.m.
La clínica se desarrolla cada tercer martes del mes, de 5:30 a 7:30 p.m., excepto en diciembre.
Preinscríbase en esta clínica virtual llamando a nuestra Línea de Asesoramiento Jurídico al (800) 675-8001
Your use of this website, including posting comments will not create an attorney-client relationship. You should neither act nor refrain from acting based on information obtained from this site. None of the information contained on this site is privileged or confidential. The information contained on this site does not necessarily reflect the opinions of this firm or any of its lawyer, employees, or client. This information present on this website is based upon the law of the State of California.
Image already added